Exclusive! Details announced for the Classic Ford Tour 2020 — but places are limited!
With the engines still warm from our recent trip to Normandy for the 2019 Classic Ford Tour, we’re pleased to exclusively announce details of next year’s tour — and we’re heading to Jersey and the world-famous International Motor Festival.
Enjoy a four-day tour to the Channel Islands incorporating the 2020 Jersey International Motoring Festival. Sparkling seas, golden sands, rugged cliffs, picturesque harbours and fascinating countryside await the visitor to Jersey, a welcoming island that offers the best of Britain with the added zest of France.
The Jersey International Motoring Festival is the largest annual motoring event in the Channel Islands, comprising competitive sprint and hillclimbs for classic & vintage cars and motorcycles.
The tour package includes:
• Condor High Speed Ferry Crossing from Poole to Jersey
• Entry to the JIMF Car Display Area on Saturday & Sunday
• 3 Nights at the Superb Merton Hotel, St Helier
• Buffet Breakfast each morning
• Dinner each evening
• Welcome drink
• Full Programme of Spectator, Motorsport & Touring* Events
• Organised Classic Ford Island Run
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives, Local Attractions & JIMF Event information
• Complimentary Car Parking at all of the Hotels
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
Prices start from £399 per person for a four-day, three-night tour from June 4-7, 2020.
Spaces are strictly limited, but the good news is the tour organisers, Scenic Car Tours are offering them exclusively to Classic Ford readers until the end of July 2019 — to reserve your place, call Scenic Car Tours now on 01732 879153 or go to www.sceniccartours.com.