We are pleased to announce that details of the 2022 Classic Ford Tour have been confirmed, and we’re off to Bruges in Belgium!
Our four-day, three-night 2022 Classic Ford Tour will take place over the long weekend of May 6-9, 2022, and will be to the Medieval city of Bruges. Known as the Venice of the north, Bruges, is a well-preserved city where the entire historic centre has been recognised as a UNESCO world heritage site. The attractions of this magical place include a wide range of museums, churches, historical buildings and canals and streets that can be explored by boat, foot or horse.
This looks to be a great tour including a day at leisure in Bruges to sample the local breweries or chocolatiers, with the option to display your car in the historic city. On the other day, there’s an optional drive into Holland, following the Dutch Coast for some great photo opportunities, followed by an afternoon in the charming Dutch town of Sluis.
The hotel has a great indoor/outdoor car park and is only a short drive or 30 minute walk from the centre of Bruges.
The tour costs £399 per person – to reserve your place with tour organisers, Scenic Car Tours, click here.
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais (other crossing options available)
• 3 Nights at the Velotel Hotel, Bruges
• Dutch Coastal Run & visit to Sluis
• Classic Ford Car Display in Bruges
• Optional visit to Ypres & WWI Battlefields
• Buffet Breakfast each morning and Dinners as meal basis below
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Classic Ford Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
Click here for more classic Ford events