With the Jersey International Motoring Festival moving from June to September due to Covid restrictions, we are pleased to conform the 2021 Classic Ford Tour will now go ahead from September 9-13.
Enjoy a four or five-day tour to the Channel Islands incorporating the 2021 Jersey International Motoring Festival. Sparkling seas, golden sands, rugged cliffs, picturesque harbours and fascinating countryside await the visitor to Jersey, a welcoming island that offers the best of Britain with the added zest of France.
The Jersey International Motoring Festival is the largest annual motoring event in the Channel Islands, comprising competitive sprint and hillclimbs for classic & vintage cars and motorcycles.
The 2021 Classic Ford Tour package includes:
• Condor High Speed Ferry Crossing from Poole to Jersey
• Entry to the JIMF Car Display Area on Saturday & Sunday
• 3 or 4 Nights at the Superb Merton Hotel, St Helier
• Buffet Breakfast each morning
• Dinner each evening
• Welcome drink
• Full Programme of Spectator, Motorsport & Touring* Events
• Organised Classic Ford Island Run
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives, Local Attractions & JIMF Event information
• Complimentary Car Parking at all of the Hotels
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
Prices start from £449 per person for a four-day, three-night tour from September 10-13, 2021.
Spaces are strictly limited, but the good news is the tour organisers, Scenic Car Tours are offering them exclusively to Classic Ford readers — to reserve your place, call Scenic Car Tours now on 01732 879153 or go to www.sceniccartours.com.
Click here for more classic Ford events
Subscribe to Classic Ford and get the next 6 issues for just £15 — saving 55 per cent off the cover price! Click here to find out more